Some more good news to coincide with today’s official release of our manuscript, one of our images has been chosen to be the feature image on the front cover.
It’s a great honour, one that I am very proud of, and is the first time I have ever had a front cover !
You can view the current issue (Volume 13 – Issue 9 – May 1, 2014) here.
Or jump directly to our paper here
Our Image !
The picture is of a HeLa cell that has been treated with 3 µM of the Cdk1 inhibitor RO3306 and captured as it undergo’s a highly aberrant mitosis.
The DNA is in blue, Green is Plk1, and Red is centrin.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted in Images and Videos, News and tagged BubR1, Cdk1, Cell cycle, cell division, Checkpoint, chromosome bridge, Confocal, Confocal imaging, Garvan, Greatwall, Gwl, HeLa, Kinghorn Cancer Center, Leica, Mad2, metaphase, microscope, microscopy, Mitosis, phosphatase, Plk1, PP2A, RO3306, SAC, SP8.