I am pleased and honoured to announce that I recently joined the ASMR (Australian Society for Medical Research) National Board of Directors, and have taken on the Newsletter portfolio.
With that said, I am very proud to announce that the latest ASMR newsletter is now available on-line for FREE !
You can download and view it here
There are some amazing articles in the April edition, including articles covering topics on current state of funding, past-present and future of NHMRC, scientific advocacy, the challenges faced by clinician-scientists, indigenous health and ASMR activities.
Please feel free to share and repost the article as much as you like.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted in News and tagged ASMR, ASMR MRW, Australian Science, Australian Society for Medical Research), Dr Phoebe Philips, Dr Sarah Meachem, Dr Tina Bianco-Miotto, Eroia Barone-Nugent, Medical Research Week, Newsletter, NHMRC, Professor Elizabeth Elliott, Professor Stephen Tong, Professor Warwick Anderson.